Articles and Publications on:
Coparenting Coaching and Parenting Coordination:
- Dominic A. D’Abate, Ph.D., Aldo Morrone. Families in Transition, A Travelog. 2007. Guide for Parents Adapting to Separation and divorce). Available free in PDF.
- D’Abate, D. (2016). The Use of a Solution Focused and a Family Narrative Approach inWorking with High Conflict Families: Strategies and Techniques that can be Utilized in Parenting Coordination and Co-parenting Coaching. Journal of Child Custody, 13(4), 269-288.Available for free at WebPage.pdf
- D’Abate, D. (2010). La Coordination Parentale: Un nouveau programme destiné aux couples séparés qui vivent des conflits intenses. Revue scientifique, AIFI.
- D’Abate, D. (2005). Parenting Coordination: A New Service for High Conflict Divorcing Families. Intervention, No. 122, Juin.
Parent – Adult Children Relations:
Dominic A. D’Abate, Ph.D. – These Freaken Kids: The Relationship Between Parents and Their Adult Children. Amazon.ca
Dominic A. D’Abate, Ph.D. – These Freaken Parents: The Relationship Between Adult Children and their Parents. Amazon.ca
Information on Separation, Divorce and Family Mediation
- Ministry of Justice Quebec – justice.gouv.qc.ca
- Parenting After a Breakup copy.pdf – Laws on separation and divorce published by Educaloi.ca